Hello there! I'm Nelly Eggsy.

Introduce yourself to others!
Forum rules
Do not post personal data, also known as personal information or personally identifiable information (PII).
nelly
Verified
Admin
Admin

Witcher Forum Staff

Witcher Forum Community

Hello and welcome to Witcher Forum! I am Nelson Eguizabal, but I go by Nelly Eggsy or simply Nelly.

I am the Founder and Global Administrator of Witcher Forum and the creator of the Geekgasm, Resident Evil Fanboy, Days Gone Fan, among other niche websites. My blog is called Nelly Eggsy.

Who am I?

I'm a guy in his mid-30s who loves my family, video games, technology, movies, the outdoors, and life in general. I'm a 90s kid who has significantly seen the internet and technology evolve.

Although I was born in Sonsonate, El Salvador, I have lived in California for most of my life. It's my home. I admit I wouldn't mind visiting the old country. A lot of great things are happening there.

I am a US Army Combat Veteran who served as an Infantryman assigned to the 4th Battalion, 31st Infantry Regiment, 10th Mountain Division, at Fort Drum, in New York. I met great and intelligent people while serving my country. I still keep in touch with most of them, which is nice.

What do I do?

Besides spending time with my lovely family, I enjoy creating niche communities like Witcher Forum. I consider myself a "content creator" who loves creating content about video games and the internet.

Would you like to know more about me?

Reply to this introduction topic below. Don't forget to create an introduction for yourself! Thanks!;)

Please review our FAQ, forum rules, our terms of service, and privacy policy.